Read answers to FAQ’s
Meet other professionals that we recommend
Wasatch Family Therapy, LLC was founded in 2002 by Julie Hanks, LCSW. Since then it has continued to grow and become known as a respected provider of therapy services for children, women, couples, and families.
Over 15 years ago I dreamed of creating a clinic by gathering a group of skilled, professional, and energetic therapists to work together and provide not only excellent therapy, but also create a warm and home-like environment for clients. I only hire people who posses a genuineness in their interpersonal interactions and who feel a “calling” to their profession as a therapist. One of the core values of Wasatch is that we respect and support of your spiritual beliefs in all of the services we provide.
- To improve individual mental health and strengthen family relationships by:
- Providing competent and compassionate counseling services to individuals, couples, and families.
- To offer therapeutic services that promote the emotional and relational well-being of individuals, couples, and families.
- Providing community education to reduce the stigma of those seeking professional help for mental health and relationship problems.
- To honor the spiritual beliefs and values of each client throughout the therapeutic process.
- We view life as a series of developmental stages that individuals, couples, and families move through toward growth. At times, professional help may be needed to successfully navigate these stages.
- We believe that early childhood relationships create patterns that impact how we feel about ourselves and how we relate with others.
- We address current problems and symptoms with skill building and insight while exploring and resolving past relationship patterns and wounds.
- We understand that the primary factor in the change process is a warm, trusting relationship between client and therapist.
- We use a gentle but direct approach to therapy and individualize the process to address your specific concerns.
* (c) Wasatch Family Therapy, LLC
Cialis vs Viagra it is old dispute between two similar medicines which stand by the way almost equally. but here not a task how to decide on a choice and to start using one of them. Viagra vs Cialis much kontsentrivany cialis which is on sale in the form of powder and we use it as required emergency. but nevertheless what harm they neninut especially if the birch costs.