- Try deep breathing exercises.
- Repeat a phrase to relax your self like ‘take it easy’ or ‘you’re ok’ to calm yourself down.
- Use imagery and go to your ‘happy or quiet place’
- Change the way you think.
- Be more rational – “It’s the end of the world” can change to “It’s frustrating but understandable. It’s not the end of the world and overreacting never really fixes anything.”
- Avoid phrases that start or end with never, always, or demand.
- Logic can defeat your anger.
- Not all anger is displaced.
- Don’t focus on the solution, focus on the process.
- Don’t act on your conclusions – they might be wrong. Clarify what’s going on by asking and using a conversation.
- Listen to what’s going on.
- Try not to fight back
- Humor can diffuse rage quickly.
Change the Environment
- Give yourself a break!
- Don’t avoid confrontation but don’t put yourself in frustrating situations either.
Use Appropriate Timing for Conversations
- Typically places like in front of the TV or when people are busy aren’t ideal conversation places.
- If you have a confrontation situation then try planning a better place to talk where you can both focus on yourself.
Learn Assertiveness Training
- Take a class on being more assertive rather than confrontational.
- See a counselor for assertiveness training.
Cialis vs Viagra it is old dispute between two similar medicines which stand by the way almost equally. but here not a task how to decide on a choice and to start using one of them. Viagra vs Cialis much kontsentrivany cialis which is on sale in the form of powder and we use it as required emergency. but nevertheless what harm they neninut especially if the birch costs.