Brené Brown said, “owning our story and loving ourselves through that process is the bravest thing that we will ever do.” I love this quote because I believe that acknowledging and owning our whole story can be painful and scary AND it is something that is essential to cultivate growth, healing, and change. I believe that everyone has the innate ability to heal. I feel honored when individuals I work with allow me to walk their path with them. I strive to create a safe and nurturing environment for you to explore the ineffective patterns in your life that are causing distress. My goal is to help you gain insight into what is holding you back, learn how to overcome obstacles in your way, and create the life and relationships that you truly desire.
- Student, Master’s in Social Work, Western New Mexico University
- Master Licensed and Certified Therapeutic Recreation Therapist
- Member of the National Association of Social Workers
- Member of the Utah Mental Health Association
- Member of the Mormon Mental Health Association
- Bachelor of Science in Psychology
Women’s Issues * Adolescent Girls * Depression & Anxiety * Eating Disorders * Self-Esteem & Body Image * Trauma * Family Therapy * Religious Issues * Sandtray Therapy * Experiential Therapy