My goal is to create a warm and safe environment in which you can work to achieve your personal ideal. Through individual, couple, or family therapy we can get you back on track in your relationships and personal life. You know how sex can be hard to talk about? I treat sensitive sexual issues with respect and care to ensure that you can approach them safely and confidently. Whether you are a survivor of abuse or are seeking increased intimacy in your marriage, together we achieve healing.
- Published author in The American Journal of Family Therapy
- Master’s of Marriage & Family Therapy, Brigham Young University
- Member of the American Association of Marriage and Family Therapy
- Member of the Utah Association of Marriage and Family Therapy
- Adjunct Faculty at Ameritech College
Couples and Families * Marital Sexual Intimacy * Empowering Female Sexuality * Sexual Abuse Survivors * Parent-Child relationships * Adolescents * Premarital Counseling * Step Families * Co-Parenting Counseling * Play Therapy * Anxiety and Depression * Grief and Loss * Women’s Issues