Everyone has the potential to heal and grow during life’s difficult times. I am committed to creating a caring relationship and safe environment where children and teens can explore emotions and experience new modes of coping and behaving. My approach is highly personalized. Based on each client’s strengths and needs, I combine elements from play therapy, mindfulness and other techniques. I collaborate closely with parents to promote positive behaviors, improve communication skills, and build stronger connections with their children. It is my privilege to be a partner on the journey to happy, thriving children and families.
Professional Highlights & Memberships
- Associate Clinical Mental Health Counselor, Adams State University
- American Counseling Association Member
- Utah Association of Play Therapy Member
- Background in Child Grief Support
- Experience in School-Based Behavior Modification
Child and Adolescent Therapy * Parenting * Child Behavior Management * Family Relationship Conflict * Physical and Sexual Abuse * Trauma * Grief and Loss * Anger * Anxiety * Depression *