At times when life seems to become continually more uncertain and difficult, things can get better. I have committed myself to helping strengthen individuals, families, and couples through these difficult or uncertain times. I believe that as families and individuals are strengthened; society is as well. The way we change the world is how we go about seeing the world, ourselves, and the changes we make. During these difficult times we tend to have unseen forces that seem to overwhelm us. Whether it is anxiety, depression, self-esteem, or a difficult patch in a relationship there are solutions out there and together we can find them.
- Masters of Marriage and Family Therapy, Arizona State University
- Bachelor of Science in Sociology, University of Utah
- MFT Intern at Argosy University
- Member of the Association of Marriage and Family Therapy
- Experience with Intensive In-home Family Therapy and Mobile Mental Health Crisis Intervention
Co-parenting * Anxiety and Depression * Couples Counseling * Family Therapy * Individual Counseling * Life Stage Transitions * Parenting * Domestic Violence * Self-esteem * Teens