Private Practice Building Webinars
by Julie Hanks, LCSW
Let me share what I’ve learned over the years about building a successful, energizing, and creative private practice! The following webinars are offered through my consulting company Julie Hanks, LLC.
Attract fee-for-service to your health or mental health private practice or small business through effective social media marketing. Over the past 12 years I’ve built a private practice with 3 locations and 20+ providers with a fee-for-service private pay model (free of managed care) by attracting ideal clients through building a strong online presence and leveraging social media. In this webinar you will learn:
- The building blocks of a strong online presence that will attract your ideal clients to your practice.
- The most important thing you can do to attract ideal clients online to your practice.
- Which social networking sites you should focus on to reach your ideal clients.
- Learn effective strategies to grow and engage your social media following.
BONUS: Webinar participants will be invited to join and my exclusive Social Media Marketing Facebook Group
Private health and mental health practitioners who rely solely on income from direct clinical hours may find themselves in financially vulnerable situations. In this webinar will focus on different ways mental health therapists can pursue additional income streams.
BONUS: Webinar participants will receive coupon code for $50 off of individual private practice consultation with Julie Hanks, LCSW
Learn how to land and leverage local and national media interviews to share your message and build your practice. While media interviews provide private practice therapists and small business owners the opportunity to educate thousands of people about their area expertise and their practice, very few therapists and small business owners feel prepared to seek out and successfully execute media interviews, or know how to maximize them in order to build trust and credibility. Participants will learn about landing top-tier media interviews on a regular basis and gain insights on what reporters are looking for, tips to prepare for interviews, suggestions on how to turn a one-time interview into recurring interviews, and how to maximize interviews to grow their practice or small business.
- My PR Secret Weapon! I’ll reveal which reporter service I’ve found to be most effective in landing national interviews.
- My strategies for turning single interviews into multiple, recurring interviews.
- How to develop relationships with journalists and reporters so you will be on their “short list.”
- How to make it easier for journalists to find you online and request an interview.
- How to leverage your media interviews to maximize your exposure.
Replay Video and Handouts $59.99 USD
Cialis vs Viagra it is old dispute between two similar medicines which stand by the way almost equally. but here not a task how to decide on a choice and to start using one of them. Viagra vs Cialis much kontsentrivany cialis which is on sale in the form of powder and we use it as required emergency. but nevertheless what harm they neninut especially if the birch costs.